Saturday, December 08, 2007

Saturday December 8, 2007 thought for the day


THE WEATHER IS SUPPOSED TO TURN BAD HERE TONIGHT WITH FREEZING RAIN AND ICE-BRRR-here
are my thoughts for today-
1-Forgive yourself for the mistakes you have made-
2-You will never be truly happy with bitterness in your heart-
3-Unless you let go of the old, God will not bring the new-
4-You must decide if you want to get well or do you just want others to feel sorry for you-
5-Refuse to live with a victim mentality-

I believe-my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time-

I've learned-you can't judge boys by the way they look-

Todays scripture-The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us-John 1:14

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper



No comments: