Monday, December 17, 2007

Sunday Decembr 16, 2007 thought for the day


THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS WHERE WE LIVE-EVERYTHING COVERED WITH AT LEAST 8" OF SNOW-OF COURSE IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!-BUT NOT GOOD FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TO BE OUTSIDE AND WORK IN IT-HOPING YOUR DAY WILL BE GREAT-here are my thoughts for today-
1-You are usually tested in the areas of your greatest weakness-
2-God often uses your spouse to be the mirror to reveal areas where you need to change-ouch!!
3-It is in the struggle that you get the strength-
4-You can't learn to trust God if you have no problems-
5-God is looking for willing and obedient people-

I believe-your life can be changed in a matter of minutes by people who don't even know you-

I've learned-even small children have the right to privacy

Scripture for today-"come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest"-Matthew 11:28

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: