Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday December 15, 2007 thought for the day


WE RECEIVED ABOUT 2" OF SNOW OVERNIGHT AND ARE EXPECTED TO RECEIVE 3-5" MORE-ISN'T
WINTER LOVELY??-here are my thoughts for today-
1-God is at work in your life whether you can see it or not-
2-Learn to trust God's timing-
3-If we get out of God's timing, it is the same as getting out of His will-
4-It is in the tough times of life that we learn what we are made of-
5-Usually God is more interested in change me than in changing my circumstances-

I believe-two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different-

I've learned-to become successful, it helps to dress the part-

Today's Scripture
“Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together” (Psalm 34:3).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: