Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday September 15, 2014 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-True spiritual maturity is all about learning to love like Jesus-
2-Anger grows tired but friendship never does-
3-You can't pray your way out of something you behaved your way into-
4-A tongue has no bones but it is strong enough to break a heart-
5-The more you give, the more you want to give-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-When things go wrong, don't go with them-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Sometimes honesty and integrity will cost you-
 
DID YOU KNOW-William Taft got stuck in his bathtub on his inauguration day and had to be pried out by his attendants-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How could Solomon have been the wisest person who ever lived when he chose women over God and money over people?
2-How did Elisha learn that Naaman was looking for him-
3-Why did Elisha come to greet Naaman when Naaman came to Elisha's dwellng?
4-Why didn't Naaman want to follow Elisha's instruction to dip himself 7 times in the Jordan River for his physical healing?
5-Is there a spiritual significance that Naaman had to dip in the Jordan River 7 times?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Elijah outran a king's chariot, running all the way from Mount Carmel to Jezreel, almost ten miles.  Who was the king?
Answer for today   Ahab  1 Kings 18:41-46
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   Psalm 34:8
Examine and see how good the Lord is.
    Happy is the person who trusts him.
 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY 
Thankful manFather, I have hope because I’ve anchored my faith in Your Holy Word and the unchanging character of who You are.  It is not the circumstances of my day that will determine my eternal future, but it is the hope I have in Jesus Christ, the Redeemer of my soul, that overrides the temporal and potentially discouraging matters that lie before me.  I have a hope that is firm and secure in Christ who speaks to You, Father, on my behalf. Thank You for hearing me and responding to all that concerns me this day.  Amen.


GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!


No comments: