Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday September 18, 2014 thought for the day




 HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You don't have a soul, you are a soul.  You have a body-
2-Everyone is born with a built in GPS-God's positioning System-
3-There is a difference in a can do attitude and a will do attitude-
4-Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all-
5-Don't be afraid of storms, learn how to sail your ship-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If the workers at a cucumber farm go on strike, does that put the owner in a pickle?
I'VE LEARNED-Often, good things in our lives crowd out the truth that God wants to plant in us-
DID YOU KNOW-Harry Truman's middle name was just S and was not short for anything.  His parents could not decide between two different names beginning with S-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When did it stop being Biblical for a father to sell his daughter to pay off his debts?
2-Is it possible for us today to follow the Bible literally in how we live?
3-What do we do with this scripture that says-"God hardened their heart-God closed their eyes so they could not see and their ears so that they could not hear-God gave the people a dull mind so they could not understand"?
4-Has God ever healed and regrew an amputee's limb?
5-Is anyone Christian more special than another one?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What carried Philip from Gaza to Azotus?
Answer for today  The spirit of the Lord     Acts8:39-40
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   1 Timothy 2:5
There is one God and one mediator so that human beings can reach God. That way is through Christ Jesus, who is himself human.
PRAYER FOR TODAY 
Thankful manFather, when Your tender Holy Spirit stirred the spiritual slumber of my heart strings, I awakened to my need for a Saviour who could save me from the mess I had made of my life. I invited Jesus to come into my heart, save me from my sins, and restore my broken relationship with You. It was then that I decided to follow Jesus all the days of my life. The cross before me and the world behind me became the theme of my life. Like the martyr who declared, “Though no one joins me, still I will follow” I want to be one hundred percent sold out to You. I choose not to fear man or the things he can do to me, but to fear You and hate all evil. I have decided to follow Jesus and there is no turning back for me all the days of my life. Because of Jesus’ amazing grace I come to You in prayer. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!



No comments: