Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday January 29, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The gospel does not explain the resurrection, the resurrection explains the gospel-
2-The hardest person to love is the one who needs your love the most-
3-When you are doing nothing you never know when you are done-
4-A man is only as good as his word-
5-Faith always appears ridiculous to the skeptic-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Love at first sight is nice, but it might be wise to take a second look-
 
I'VE LEARNED-However good or bad a situation is, it will change-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The largest ketchup bottle is a 170 foot water tower-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What are the farthermost ends of the universe?
2-Ezekiel spoke to dry bones to come back to life after being dead for a long time.  Did their souls come back also.  If so, where had they been?
3-How does a person please God?
4-Can you know God outside of the Bible?
5-Can you be "saved" and still need your mind renewed?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "There is one coming after me  who is greater than I; I am not good enough even to kneel down and untie his sandals"?
Answer for today    John the Baptist   Mark 1:7
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Psalm 119:33-35
33 Lord, teach me your demands,
    And I will keep them until the end.
34 Help me understand, so I can keep your teachings,
    Obeying them with all my heart.
35 Lead me in the path of your commands,
    Because that makes me happy.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
God, show me how to give you my whole heart, and know how grateful I am that you receive me just as I am, how grateful I am for your grace and compassion, your acceptance and love.
 
SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN-

No comments: