Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday January 12, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Winners aren't quitters and quitters aren't winners-
2-Don't punish in anger, discipline in love-
3-Don't be a nit picker, be a plank puller-
4-Listen to others as you would have them listen to you-
5-Nothing is worth more than a mothers love, except God's love-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he is too old to go anywhere-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Don't compare your life with others for you have no idea what their journey is all about-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Doughnuts originated in Holland-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are any material things in and of themselves evil?
2-Will the resurrected christian have a physical body that occupies space?
3-Will the inhabitants of the new heaven live outside of space and time?
4-Is the human body material or spiritual?
5-Is there any connection to  the new heaven and the Garden of Eden?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-According to the book of Revelation, who will open the book with seven seals?
Answer for today     The lion of the tribe of Judah    Revelation 5:5
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Revelation 3:20
20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in and eat with you, and you will eat with me.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Jesus, I know you died on the cross for my sins.  I know you are a living God.  So, today I am answering your knock on the door of my heart, turning from my sin, and asking you to be my savior and Lord.  Thank you for saving me-Amen!
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: