Sunday, January 03, 2016

Sunday January 3, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God provided forgiveness before we even knew we were sorry-
2-The more you love, the more your differences hurt-
3-The degree to which we are able to forgive others is the degree to which we can be open to the love of Jesus in our lives-
4-Joy is love when it is shared-
5-Opportunities are rarely labeled opportunities-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I am going to speak my mine for I have nothing to lose-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Life is too short, enjoy it-
 
DID YOU KNOW-More pizza is eaten on Saturday night than any other night of the week-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW-
1-Were Adam and Eve rejecting God or just not believing what he had told them?
2-Did Eve know the serpent was lying or did she think it was speaking for God?
3-Was the serpent a betrayer to Eve as Judas was to Jesus?
4-Why did God allow the serpent to be in Eden in the first place?
5-How did Adam and Eve know they had done wrong?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Which king's acts are said to be recorded in "the book of Jehu the son of Hanani"?
Answer for today       Jehoshaphat's     2 Chronicles 20:34
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Psalm 32:1
Happy is the person
    Whose sins are forgiven,
    Whose wrongs are pardoned.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Thank you, Almighty God, for the scripture that helps me recognize my sin, for he Holy Spirit who convicts me of that sin, and for your forgiveness that awaits my confession-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: