Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Wednesday January 6, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God expresses his love through people-
2-Forgiveness-the fragrance that the trampled flower gives back to the foot that trampled it-
3-Your faith should not stand in the wisdom of man but in the power of God-
4-Anger will eventually turn into self pity-
5-Low self esteem and arrogant pride will always go hand in hand-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-There are two rules for success
  1-never reveal everything you know
  2---------------------------------
 
I'VE LEARNED-You don't have to win every argument.  Stay true to yourself-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Two million different combinations of  sandwiches can be created from a Subway menu-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Hosea and Gomer live happily after getting remarried?
2-What happened to the people the Assyrians took captive in defeating Israel (the lost tribes of Israel)?
3-What happened to the land of Israel when its people were taken captive by the Assyrians?
4-Why was God so tolerant of the evilness of both Israel and Judah?
5-Why does the book of Exodus say that Moses saw God face to face?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-The "book of Gad the seer" records which king's deeds?
Answer for today      David's     1 Chronicles 29:29
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Psalms 32:5
Then I confessed my sins to you
    And didn’t hide my guilt.
I said, “I will confess my sins to the Lord,”
    And you forgave my guilt. Selah
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

I join with David in praising you who "are good, and ready to forgive, and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon you"-  Psalm 86:5
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: