Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday January 22, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The grace for tomorrow will be given tomorrow-
2-Don't worry about tomorrow, God is already there-
3-God's day never ends in the night-
4-Only until I have forgiven the person who hurt me can I be truly free-
5-If you do not stand firm in your faith you will not be free at all-
STRANGE THOUGHT-My brain is so full of valuable information, I can't think anymore-
I'VE LEARNED-Be eccentric now.  Don't wait for old age to wear purple-
DID YOU KNOW-Beijing has the world's largest KFC restaurant-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What unearthly destination is spoken of in scripture?
2-Will the christian in heaven be infinite?
3-How can the Spirit of God be in more than one place at a time?
4-How is it possible that when Jesus returns, every eye shall see him?
5-What role will the Holy Spirit have in heaven?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "See, here is water. What hinders me to be baptized"?
Answer for the day    The Ethiopian eunuch      Acts 8:36
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Psalm 141:2-3
Let my prayer be like incense placed before you,
    And my praise like the evening sacrifice.
Lord, help me control my tongue;
    Help me be careful about what I say.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, may my prayers to you be acceptable worship and may I represent you well as I speak with clean lips and from a pure heart.  Amen
SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN-


No comments: