Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday January 23, 2016 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-I don't want to be stirred, I want to be changed-
2-Servants of love-people who are there when they are really needed-
3-Confession should only go as far as the sin has gone-
4-When you give God your best, the best will come back to you-
5-Moral decline increases with increased comfort-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Most people are bothered by those scriptures they do not understand.  I am bothered by those I do understand-
I'VE LEARNED-No one is in charge of your happiness but you-
DID YOU KNOW-The English word "soup" comes from the Middle Ages word "sop", which means a slice of bread over which roast drippings were poured-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Scripture says "God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realm in Christ Jesus"-When and where is this?
2-Is heaven one hugh long lasting church service?
3-Why did Jesus call his disciples "friends"?
4-Why did the prodigal son say "I have sinned against heaven"?
5-Why is Jesus considered the second Adam?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "I die, and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob-"
Answer for today  Joseph  Genesis 50:24
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Psalm 91:9-1
The Lord is your protection;
    You have made God Most High your place of safety.
10 Nothing bad will happen to you;
    No disaster will come to your home.
11 He has put his angels in charge of you
    To watch over you wherever you go.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I am thankful that nothing can separate me from your love,.  I can trust you in every crisis.  Amen
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-


No comments: