Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday January 31, 2016 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The world loves things and uses people, the christian loves people and uses things-
2-Jesus warns against worry not against work-
3-God does provide but we must work with what he has given us-
4-Great Christians are developed through great trials-
5-Priorities never come automatically, they must be developed-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Forget about health foods.  I am at the age where I need all the preservatives I can get-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Believe in miracles-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In eighteenth century France, visitors to the royal palace in Versailles were allowed to stand in a roped off section of the man dining room and watch the king and queen eat-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do you find contentment in a media saturated culture built on an advertisement economy?
2-What is a "legalistic christian"?
3-Who carried the crippled man to the gate beautiful?
4-How old was the crippled man who was carried to the gate beautiful?
5-Did the crippled man's healing, by the gate beautiful, cause confusion to the people around him?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "As the Lord lives, the man who did this thing shall surely die"?
Answer for the day    David    2 Samuel 12:5
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Psalm 119:17-20
17 Do good to me, your servant, so I can live,
    So I can obey your word.
18 Open my eyes to see
    The miracles in your teachings.
19 I am a stranger on earth.
    Do not hide your commands from me.
20 I wear myself out with desire
    For your laws all the time.
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, sometimes I don't know exactly where I fit in.  Remind me through your Word that I have a place with you where I can always be content-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-


No comments: