Friday, January 08, 2016

Friday January 8, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Twelve words that hold a marriage together-I am wrong. I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you-
2-We are healed through brokenness-
3-If there is love, it is by choice-
4-Love heals people-both the ones who receive it and those who give it-
5-No one can make you feel inferior without your consent-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-When you stop believing in Santa, you start getting underwear and socks-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Save for your retirement starting with your first paycheck-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Chocolate chip cookies were invented in 1933
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was the Sermon on the Mount the only sermon Jesus ever gave?
2-Was there any connection that Jesus crucifixion was during Passover Week?
3-Did Jesus know ahead of time all the details that would happen to him during the crucifixion events?
4-Was Judas' role as a betrayer planned by God?
5-Jesus predicted to his disciples that one of them would betray him.  Did Judas have a choice in the matter or was he just fulfilling his destiny?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What book of the Bible makes reference to "the books of chronicles of the kings of Media and Persia"
Answer for today     Esther  10:1-2
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Proverbs 11:30
30 A good person gives life to others;
    The wise person teaches others how to live.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Jesus, help me to recognize the soul winning opportunities all around me.  Give me the words to speak boldly and in love-
 
SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN-

No comments: