Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday January 27, 2016 thought for the day



 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Fear is worry in depth-
2-We are what we think-
3-What you picture yourself to be you will become-
4-Don't create a condition of lack-
5-Let gratitude be you attitude-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Be what you is, not what you ain't, cause when you is what you ain't, you ain't what you is-
 
I'VE LEARNED-What other people think of you is none of your business-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The largest apple pie ever baked was forty feet by twenty three feet-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the "tree of life" in Genesis the same one in Revelations?
2-Is the "tree of life" alive now and if so where is it located?
3-What kind of fruit does the "tree of life" produce and is it edible?
4-Was the "tree of life" destroyed when Eden was destroyed?
5-Was the "tree of knowledge of good and evil" destroyed with Eden?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Now shall I be more blameless than the Philistines, though I do them a displeasure"?
Answer for today       Samson   Judges 15:3
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY  Psalm 86:6-7
Lord, hear my prayer,
    And listen when I ask for mercy.
I call to you in times of trouble,
    Because you will answer me.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I am so glad that you hear and answer my prayers-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: