Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday January 26, 2016 thought for the day



 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The good things in life we usually must pay for in advance, the evil things we do we generally pay for on the installment plan-
2-To be led gently we must follow willingly-
3-Your concept of sin is based on your concept of God-
4-There is a world of difference between profession of faith and possession of the savior-
5-Every problem contains the seeds to its own solution-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Forgive-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The hottest chili in the world is the habanero-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the New Jerusalem going to have 12 different foundations?  if so, how?
2-Is the new heaven going to be one big city?
3-Are there going to be any cities on the new earth besides the New Jerusalem?
4-Will the New Jerusalem be the capital city of the new heaven?
5-What is the Tree of Life and is it only one or one of many?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn money"?
Answer for today    Joseph  Genesis 44:2
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Psalm 34:4,7-8
I asked the Lord for help, and he answered me.
    He saved me from all that I feared.
The angel of the Lord camps around those who fear God,
    And he saves them.
Examine and see how good the Lord is.
    Happy is the person who trusts him.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I am so thankful that whatever troubles and trials your children face, you are with us, encircling us with your loving embrace-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: