Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday January 26, 2016 thought for the day



 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The good things in life we usually must pay for in advance, the evil things we do we generally pay for on the installment plan-
2-To be led gently we must follow willingly-
3-Your concept of sin is based on your concept of God-
4-There is a world of difference between profession of faith and possession of the savior-
5-Every problem contains the seeds to its own solution-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Forgive-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The hottest chili in the world is the habanero-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the New Jerusalem going to have 12 different foundations?  if so, how?
2-Is the new heaven going to be one big city?
3-Are there going to be any cities on the new earth besides the New Jerusalem?
4-Will the New Jerusalem be the capital city of the new heaven?
5-What is the Tree of Life and is it only one or one of many?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn money"?
Answer for today    Joseph  Genesis 44:2
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Psalm 34:4,7-8
4 I asked the Lord for help, and he answered me.
    He saved me from all that I feared.
7 The angel of the Lord camps around those who fear God,
    And he saves them.
8 Examine and see how good the Lord is.
    Happy is the person who trusts him.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I am so thankful that whatever troubles and trials your children face, you are with us, encircling us with your loving embrace-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: