Friday, January 01, 2016

Friday January 1, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-We are most like beasts when we kill, we are most like man when we judge and we are mosts like God when we forgive-
2-Whatever good you withhold in marriage becomes a point of contention-
3-Forgiving is giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me or someone I love-
4-It is better to build children than to repair adults-
5-Don't complain about farmers with your mouth full-
STRANGE THOUGHT-When the family is eating lasagna I say to the children "lean over your plate and you'll get less on ya"-
I'VE LEARNED-Life isn't fair but it is still good-
DID YOU KNOW-A can of Spam is opened every four seconds-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Adam and Eve ever encounter the serpent prior to the time of testing?
2-Did Adam and Eve not know about who satan was?
3-Would the serpent have been one of the animals to pass by Adam for naming?
4-Could Adam and Eve communicate with any of the other animals in Eden?
5-Did the serpent look like snakes of today or was it a different creature?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What prophet ate a book and found it sweet as honey?
Answer for today       Ezekiel 2:9-3:3
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Psalm 32:1-2
32 Happy is the person
    Whose sins are forgiven,
    Whose wrongs are pardoned.
Happy is the person
    Whom the Lord does not consider guilty
    And in whom there is nothing false.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Holy Spirit, thank you for helping me recognize my sin.  Jesus, thank you for taking on the punishment for my sin. Thank you, God, for the grace filled process of forgiveness-
-SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN-


No comments: