Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday January 11, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Being understanding is more important than being right-
2-Pain is inevitable, misery is optional-
3-He who is not busy being born is busy dying-
4-You can not unscramble eggs-
5-Love is not love until you give it away-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-There is an exception to every rule except this one-
 
I'VE LEARNED-It is okay for your children to see you cry-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Chefs started using onions five thousand years ago to spice up their cooking-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If God created heaven and if God lives in heaven, did he live somewhere else before creating heaven?
2-Did God create angels to live with him in heaven-?
3-Does God need a dwelling place?
4-Is there a temporary waiting place for the christian when they die, prior to the final judgement before the permanent new heaven?
5-Since God is a spirit and doesn't have a human body, does he occupy space?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What old testament prophet mentions the Lord's "book of remembrance"?
Answer for today    Malachi  3:16-17
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Isaiah 43:10
10 The Lord says, “You are my witnesses
    And the servant I chose.
I chose you so you would know and believe me,
    So you would understand that I am the true God.
There was no God before me,
    And there will be no God after me.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Jesus, help me each day to live with you on the throne of my life as my Lord and savior.  Restore too, my passion and joy, my delight in being your child.  I love you, Jesus.  Amen.
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: