Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday January 25, 2016 thought for the day






 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-If you let God guide he will provide-
2-The more successful you become, the more detractors you will have-
3-We receive Jesus by faith but we live for him by being and doing-
4-Friends are those we can turn to knowing that being with them is like coming home-
5-The Bible will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from the Bible-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Not having a sense of smell is being nose deaf-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Always choose life-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The highest lifetime yield of milk for a single cow is 55, 849 gallons-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Will heaven be crowded?
2-How are the gates of heaven spaced around he city walls?
3-Will the new heaven be similar to the present earth except there will be no sin?
4-Will the terrain of the new heaven be similar or different as we know the earth to be?
5-If the new heaven will be located on the new earth, will there be people living outside the boundaries of the new heaven?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel"?
Answer for today      Simeon   Luke 2:34
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Psalm 27:1-2
The Lord is my light and the one who saves me.
    So why should I fear anyone?
The Lord protects my life.
    So why should I be afraid?
Evil people may try to destroy my body.
    My enemies and those who hate me attack me,
But they are overwhelmed and defeated.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, you know my fears and worries.  Help me remember your faithfulness and not be afraid-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: