Saturday, January 02, 2016

Saturday January 2, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Those who love are never alone-
2-Before God can direct our path, we must move our feet-
3-We are so busy looking for the darkness that we don't see the light-
4-Christians fight with victory, not for it-
5-God has no throw away people-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Never yell through the screen door, it will strain your voice-
I'VE LEARNED-    When in doubt, take the next small step-
DID YOU KNOW-On average, Americans eat eighteen acres of pizza every day-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was the Holy Spirit in Eden, was Jesus there or was only God the father there?
2-Was God in a special part of Eden or in the whole area?
3-Did the serpent talk to Eve more than once?
4-Is the sin measure that people are born with given in the same measure to all people?  Some people seem to have a severe inclination toward evil even as little children.
5-Why do some people seem to be born with a violent destructive nature and others with a loving peaceful nature?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Which book of the Bible mentions the Lamb's book of life?
Answer for today    Revelation 21:27
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      Psalm 32:3
When I kept things to myself,
    I felt weak deep inside me.
    I moaned all day long.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
-God, help me to be aware that you are convicting me, ready to confess from those sins, and freed to live confidently in your presence.  I am grateful that you called me to be your child-
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-


No comments: