Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday January 24, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The longer you look at a problem, the bigger it gets-
2-The soul is like the body, it lives on what it is fed-
3-When someone strikes out at you, it is often a cry for help-
4-Faith does not solve problem, it masters them-
5-Thanksgiving, going from plea to praise-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-The average person's idea of a good sermon is one that goes over his head and hits a neighbor-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Frame every so call "disaster" with these words, "In five years will this matter"?
 
DID YOU KNOW-Vanilla is used to make chocolate-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why is the church called "the bride of Christ"?
2-Why weren't the books of the Bible put in chronological order (by when they were written)?
3-What is "God's throne"?
4-Why is heaven in scripture as a country and a city?
5-Is there any scripture that heaven will be a 1400 mile cube?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "You are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church"?
Answer for today     Jesus    Matthew 16:18
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Psalm 55:16-17
16 But I will call to God for help,
    And the Lord will save me.
17 Morning, noon, and night I am troubled and upset,
    But he will listen to me.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, thank you for always hearing my prayers.  May I never hesitate to call out to you for help-Amen
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: