Saturday, January 09, 2016

Saturday January 9, 2016 thought for the day



 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Don't be afraid to take a big step.  Remember you can't cross a chasm in two little jumps-
2-If you want children to improve, let them hear the nice things you say about them to others-
3-Want to be a good conversationalist-be a good listener-
4-Lord help me to trust you with all the changes that are taking place in my life-
5-God loves each of us as if there was only one of us-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-The cry a newborn baby makes after being born is saying " I did 9 months and just got out"-
 
I'VE LEARNED-When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Blueberry Jelly Bellies were created especially for Ronald Reagan
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If the Holy Spirit is with us, is he absent from heaven?
2-We pray to Jesus who is not with us.  We don't pray to the Holy Spirt who is with us.  Is this paradoxical?
3-Is there a difference in being witnesses and doing witnessing?
4-What does the word "Godhead" mean?
5-When we get to heaven, will we have all of God's knowledge?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What new testament writer ate a book that tasted good but gave him indigestion?
Answer for today    John   Revelation10:9-10
 
SCRiPTURE FOR THE DAY    Matthew 10:32-33
32 “All those who stand before others and say they believe in me, I will say before my Father in heaven that they belong to me. 33 But all who stand before others and say they do not believe in me, I will say before my Father in heaven that they do not belong to me.
 

 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY-Jesus, I know you alone offer forgiveness.  I also know I need you to be my savior.  So I thank you, Jesus, for your cross and empty tomb.  Thank you for salvation!!
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: