Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday October 17, 2014 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You must be willing to give up what you are in order to become what you want to be-
2-You only believe the part of the Bible you apply to your life-
3-Nothing becomes dynamic until it becomes specific-
4-The Bible says "it is hard for a rich person to enter into the kingdom of God" yet most Christians want to richer than they are-
5-Building your life around the only thing that matters is the only thing that matters-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-My memory is so bad that I changed my password to "incorrect".  That way when I enter the wrong one
 It will tell me "Your password is incorrect"-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Our expectations lead to our disappointments-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Thomas Edison once saved a boy from the path of an oncoming locomotive-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus ever have to deal with the desire to acquire "that which pleased the eye"?
2-How could Satan have taken Jesus to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple?
3-How could Satan have taken Jesus to a high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor?
4-Did Satan really think he could tempt Jesus with trickery to worship him?
5-How many of Jesus disciples were first disciples of John the Baptist?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What did the Israelites put on their door posts so the angel of death would pass over?
Answer for today   Lamb's blood      Exodus 12:21-30
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     John 16:13
13 But when the Spirit of truth comes, he will lead you into all truth. He will not speak his own words, but he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is to come.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 
Praying man Father, I ask myself, “Am I living in a manner worthy of Your name? Do I seek to please You rather than myself? Does the fruit of my labor reflect the Spirit of Christ living within my heart? Do I have a zeal for the things of Christ and a desire to know Him better, to reflect His character every day in my life? Am I steady or do I sputter in my Christian influence?” Father, in all these things I want to be more like Christ, consistent in the ways that bring glory to Your name and growth in my spiritual nature. I want my spiritual walk to be the most important pursuit of my life as I journey here below so that I may influence as many as possible to live for Jesus. It is in His name that I pray. Amen.

SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

No comments: