Thursday, October 02, 2014

Thursday October 2, 2014 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-If our understanding of grace is small, our confession will be small-
2-The power of confession lies not with the person who makes it but the God who hears it-
3-Jesus promised a new life that he doesn't forget or terminate-
4-Of all religions, only Christianity claims"the living presence" of it's founder, in his followers-
5-God's gift of grace should motivate Christians to be grace givers themselves-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-An educated person is not someone who knows everything.  They're someone who know how much they don't know and spends their entire lifetime learning it-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Today's prisoner may be tomorrows president-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The shortest British monarch was Charles I, who was four foot, nine inches-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Where did Job's three friends (tormentors) come from?
2-How does prosperity come to you?
3-Does God want prosperity to come to all people?
4-How could the three friends of Job have been so wrong about him?
5-In Job's testing by satan, why was God so absent from him?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What caused the boils on he Egyptians?
Answer for today  Ashes that were turned into dust   Exodus 9:8-12
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   Luke 6:37
37 “Don’t judge others, and you will not be judged. Don’t accuse others of being guilty, and you will not be accused of being guilty. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY 
Praying man Father, with my whole heart I have sought You and made You my Lord and Savior. I have turned my eyes away from worthless things so that my life is preserved here and now and for all eternity. And yet there is a tug of war that battles within me from time to time as I journey here below; the lure of that which satisfies the flesh vs. That which builds me up in the spirit. May Your grace bind my wandering heart so that during times of temptation I hold steady and resist the enemy who seeks to endanger and lead me astray. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE!

No comments: