Friday, March 02, 2012

Friday March 2, 2012 thought for today


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-You cannot go back and make a brand new start but you can start now and make a brand new end-
2-You cannot repent too soon for you don't know how soon it will be too late-
3-Restoration always seems to bring joy-
4-Christian love is an affair of the will-
5-God has promised forgiveness to our repentance but not tomorrow to our procrastination-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Be master of your own mouth so you won't be a slave of your words-
I'VE LEARNED-While it may seem difficult to find happiness within ourselves, it is impossible to find it anywhere else-
DID YOU KNOW-Robert E. Lee, of the Confederate Army, remains the only person, to date, to have graduated from the West Point military academy without a single demerit-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is an "Evangelical Protestant"?
2-What were the 12 books with a collective title "The Fundamentals"?
3-What is a "Pentecostal"?
4-What is "Liberation Theology"?
5-Why have all modern industrial nations experienced a steep decline in active Christian religious adherence?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who referred to Mary as the "mother of our Lord"?
Yesterday's answer-Mary Luke 1:41-43
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Galatians 4:12-16
12 Brothers and sisters, I became like you, so I beg you to become like me. You were very good to me before.13 You remember that it was because of an illness that I came to you the first time, preaching the Good News.14 Though my sickness was a trouble for you, you did not hate me or make me leave. But you welcomed me as an angel from God, as if I were Jesus Christ himself!15 You were very happy then, but where is that joy now? I am ready to testify that you would have taken out your eyes and given them to me if that were possible.16 Now am I your enemy because I tell you the truth?]
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, we trust You for You are worthy of implicit confidence. No problem is too difficult for You since Your power is supernatural and unlimited in strength. There is no prayer request that we bring to You that is too perplexing or hard for You to answer, no need too great for You to supply, no misdirected passion too strong for You to restrain; no temptation too powerful for You to deliver us from, and no misery too deep for You to relieve us from, for You are the Strength of our lives. And when we rest on these truths we are confident and trusting and there is no enemy force of which we should be afraid. We come boldly before Your throne of grace with Jesus as our Advocate. Amen.

I WISH YOU ENOUGH!



No comments: