Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday March 23, 2012 thought for today

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Enrich someone's life today with a warm word of praise--both of you will be better for it-
2-Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible-
3-The same sun that melts the wax hardens the clay-
4-A friend is the first person who comes in when the whole world has gone out-
5-Your ship is equal to the load of today-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The misguided opinions of others about me will not breach the borders of my self esteem-
I'VE LEARNED-Not all things get better with age-
DID YOU KNOW-Close to seven hundred thousand land mines were dug up from the banks of the Suez Canal after the 1973 war between Egypt and Israel-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was the story of David and Goliath about them or about "God focus verses giant focus"?
2-Why was David the only one that God called "a man after my own heart"?
3-What did God mean when he said David was "a man after my own heart"?
4-What is the "Hope Diamond" of scripture?
5-When Jesus died did he do so as all humans do?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What woman is significant for keeping her own name when she married instead of taking her husband's name?
Yesterday's answer-Genesis 6:2
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Matthew 5:13-16
13 "You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its salty taste, it cannot be made salty again. It is good for nothing, except to be thrown out and walked on.

14 "You are the light that gives light to the world. A city that is built on a hill cannot be hidden.15 And people don't hide a light under a bowl. They put it on a lamp stand so the light shines for all the people in the house. 16 In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in heaven.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying man Father, help me to remember that my character reflects that which I pursue daily. When I reflect that which is good it is because I am pursuing the Kingdom of God that is full of righteousness, peace, and joy. Help me to diligently exercise the gift of discernment so that I will always recognize the kingdom of darkness which is full of evil, deceit, and chaos. Because of Your Holy Spirit abiding in my life I know that Your good in me is greater than the evil that is in the world! By Your grace I will recognize and overcome the destructive forces of evil as I am in daily communion with You! I pray this in the loving and holy name of Jesus. Amen.

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE!



No comments: