Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Tuesday March 6, 2012 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Though you may ask God to do something for you, he generally wants to do something in you-
2-Everyone can find someone who needs them-
3-Even if it is a little thing, do something for which there is no pay, but the privilege of just doing it-
4-You don't live in this world all on your own-
5-Praise is simply letting off esteem-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If every day was a good day, there would be no good days-
I'VE LEARNED-If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place-
DID YOU KNOW-In 1829, two sisters in the United States, Susan and Deborah, weighed 205 124 pounds although they were only five and three years do, respectively-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When did the first systematic persecution of Christians begin?
2-Who were the first two Christians stoned to death?
3-Which does more damage to the Christian church-1. Division within, -2. Persecution from without the church, or 3. Other religious beliefs?
4-What were the "Gnostics"?
5-Are the Gnostic cults just alternative Christianities?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What two tribes of Israel were descended from an Egyptian woman?
Yesterday's answer-Mary Magdalene John 20:1
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Galatians 4:28-31
28 My brothers and sisters, you are God's children because of his promise, as Isaac was then.29 The son who was born in the normal way treated the other son badly. It is the same today.30 But what does the Scripture say? "Throw out the slave woman and her son. The son of the slave woman should not inherit anything. The son of the free woman should receive it all."31 So, my brothers and sisters, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
“Lord Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner. I believe that you came to this earth and died as a substitute for me. I place my faith in You and what You have done for me. I receive You into my life and choose this day to follow and serve You. Thank You for hearing my prayer.”

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: