Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday March 12, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Yielding to the will of God is not bondage, it is blessing-
2-Standing your ground is easier when you are grounded in God's Word-
3-Amazing isn't it that some people see the glass half empty and others see it half full-
4-"Whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, think on such things"-
5-Where there is a shadow there must also be light-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The best way to prevent you from reaching a goal is to give you another one-
I'VE LEARNED-Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be-
DID YOU KNOW-Pirates thought having an earring would improve their eyesight-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Would the Wise Men have continued worshiping Jesus when they returned to their own country?
2-Do we know if the Wise Men ever made it back home?
3-Did Mary have any help in delivering Jesus?
4-Was Joseph a part of the birthing process of Jesus?
5-Do we take it for granted that Joseph and Mary were praying people?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What woman has been proposed as the author of the Epistle to the Hebrews?
Yesterday's answer-Lydia Acts 16:14
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Galatians 6:1-6
Help Each Other
1 Brothers and sisters, if someone in your group does something wrong, you who are spiritual should go to that person and gently help make him right again. But be careful, because you might be tempted to sin, too.2 By helping each other with your troubles, you truly obey the law of Christ.3 If anyone thinks he is important when he really is not, he is only fooling himself.4 Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done.5 Each person must be responsible for himself.

6 Anyone who is learning the teaching of God should share all the good things he has with his teacher.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying man Father, the words of a song come to mind; “I’m not what I wanna be, I’m not what I’m gonna be, but thank God I’m not what I was.” There is a major difference in my actions and attitudes since I made You the Lord of my life. If I trace back to the beginning of my relationship with You I see more clearly the major changes You made in my heart. But since my life is a living sacrifice there are always new challenges to tackle, temptations to resist, and trials to endure as a believer. It is not in my own physical strength or power that I am equipped to conquer the enemy, but it through Your Holy Spirit that I come against the giants of doubt, fear, bitterness, greed, lust, discontent and all the other negative foes Satan throws in my path. Though I’m far from perfect and always will be on this side, help me to endure to the end when that which is imperfect will be gone. Sin will no longer have a grip and finally I will be completely whole. All because of Your amazing grace as revealed in the person of Jesus Christ in whose name we pray. Amen.

GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!!!




No comments: