Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Mach 25, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-No one is poor who had a Godly parent-
2-What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity-
3-Be still my anxious heart-
4-The blue of the sky is larger than the darkness of the clouds-
5-"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God"-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Every difficulty is an opportunity in disguise-
I'VE LEARNED-Praying is hard, living without it is harder-
DID YOU KNOW-During the Middle Ages, few people were able to read or write. The clergy were virtually the only ones who could-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it faith and belief alone that heals us?
2-The woman with a blood issue who touched Jesus in a crowd was instantly healed by Jesus. Were her sins also forgiven?
3-What kind of faith and belief does it take for Jesus to do miracles in our life?
4-When a person dies and then comes back to life, what has happened their soul and spirit?
5-Which is worse, spiritual arrogance or spiritual blindness?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Which book has a chorus of girls of Jerusalem as characters?
Yesterday's answer-David 2 Samuel 16:21-22
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Matthew 45:21-26
Jesus Teaches About Anger
21 "You have heard that it was said to our people long ago, 'You must not murder anyone. Anyone who murders another will be judged.' 22 But I tell you, if you are angry with a brother or sister, you will be judged. If you say bad things to a brother or sister, you will be judged by the council. And if you call someone a fool, you will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23 "So when you offer your gift to God at the altar, and you remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there at the altar. Go and make peace with that person, and then come and offer your gift.

25 "If your enemy is taking you to court, become friends quickly, before you go to court. Otherwise, your enemy might turn you over to the judge, and the judge might give you to a guard to put you in jail. 26 I tell you the truth, you will not leave there until you have paid everything you owe.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying man Father, You are well-acquainted with my weaknesses and the condition of my heart. You know that I am often more concerned about my own comfort and my daily schedule than the needs of those around me. I know I can’t save the whole world, but I can listen to Your still small voice as You place individuals upon my heart. Show me ways that I can make a difference. May the character of my life reflect the heart of Christ as I reach out to others in love and in obedience to Your calling upon my life. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!



No comments: