Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday March 31, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The testing of your faith develops perseverance-
2-To enjoy the things we ought and to hate the things we ought has the greatest bearing on excellence of character-
3-Worry gives a small thing a big shadow-
4-A man without mirth is life a wagon without springs-
5-No one knows the weight of another's burdens-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty and sometimes attract pests-
I'VE LEARNED-Don't yell at one another unless the house is on fire-
DID YOU KNOW-New Zealand was the first country to give women the right to vote, in 1890-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When did the disciples know what Judas really was?
2-Why does scripture not record any reaction to Judas by the remaining disciples?
3-Was Judas predestined from birth to be the betrayer of Jesus?
4-Did Judas really have a choice about betraying Jesus?
5-Did Judas betray Jesus or obey Jesus in Jesus' arrest?
BIBVLE TRIVIA-What evil king of Israel was led into even more wickedness by his beautiful and scheming wife?
Yesterday's answer-Saul 1 Samuel 19
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Matthew 6:9-15
9 So when you pray, you should pray like this:
'Our Father in heaven,
May your name always be kept holy.
10 May your kingdom come
And what you want be done,
Here on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us the food we need for each day.
12 Forgive us for our sins,
Just as we have forgiven those who sinned against us.
13 And do not cause us to be tempted,
But save us from the Evil One.' [The kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours forever. Amen.]
14 Yes, if you forgive others for their sins, your Father in heaven will also forgive you for your sins. 15 But if you don't forgive others, your Father in heaven will not forgive your sins.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, I lay my sins on Jesus, the spotless Lamb of God. Thank You for bearing them all and freeing me from the accuser’s condemnation. I confess my sins to You, the big and small, so that my crimson stains are washed white in the blood of the sinless Lamb of God. Thank You for being the Sinbearer that lifts me from the slimy pit of mud and mire that blocks the flowing of Your Spirit within me. You are faithful and just; You forgive me of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness as I seek Your forgiveness. You put a new song in my mouth and a hymn of praise and thanksgiving for Your wondrous love and forgiveness. Thank You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD EXERCISE, IT IS LIKE JOGGING ON THE INSIDE!



No comments: