Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Mach 11, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Well done is better than well said-
2-If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere-
3-It is easier to see another person's deceit than your own-
4-First take the plank out of your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye-
5-Obedience belongs to us, results belong to God-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Children are God's little spies and our little mirrors-
I'VE LEARNED-Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace-
DID YOU KNOW-Olive oil was used for washing the body in the ancient Mediterranean world-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Would Joseph ever have played games with the boy Jesus?
2-Did Joseph really understand that Jesus was the Messiah?
3-Is it possible that Jesus could have had half brothers or sisters growing up (Joseph's children from a previous marriage)?
4-What was Jesus' name when he and his family lived in Egypt?
5-Whatever happened to the wise men when they returned home?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What woman was the first Christian convert in Europe?
Yesterday's answer-Miriam Numbers 12:15
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Galatians 5:22-26
22 But the Spirit produces the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,23 gentleness, self-control. There is no law that says these things are wrong.24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified their own sinful selves. They have given up their old selfish feelings and the evil things they wanted to do.25 We get our new life from the Spirit, so we should follow the Spirit.26 We must not be proud or make trouble with each other or be jealous of each other.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, my little becomes great as You inspire me to do good works in Jesus’ name. Help me not to reach a standstill based upon my limited abilities, wisdom, or resources. I don’t give to others according to my limitations but I give to others from the abundance of blessings that You’ve poured into my life. Grant me creative means and willful determination to extend myself to someone who needs a lift today. Direct my footsteps according to Your Word as You give opportunity for divine encounters this day. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: