Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday March 15, 2012 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-It is not so much in where we stand but in what direction in which we are moving-
2-If you plant thorns never expect to smell the roses-
3-Jesus said-"I am the way and the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me" John 14:6
4-By the work you know the workman-
5-All things proclaim the existence of God-
STRANGE THOUGHT-How do you nail Jello to a tree?
I'VE LEARNED-A distraction in an attraction that keep you from action-
DID YOU KNOW-In the great fire of London in 1666, half of London was burned down but only six people were injured-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you give love if you've never received it?
2-What is the right strategy for treating a troubled relationship?
3-Can Christians love as God loves?
4-What happens when you substitute the word Jesus for the word love in 1 Corinthians chapter 13?
5-How do you receive love?
BIBLE TRIVIA-In the ridiculous riddle of the Sadducees, how many husbands did the hypothetical woman have?
Yesterday's answer-The Song of Solomon
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Matthew 3:7-10
7 Many of the Pharisees and Sadducees came to the place where John was baptizing people. When John saw them, he said, "You are snakes! Who warned you to run away from God's coming punishment? 8 Do the things that show you really have changed your hearts and lives.9 And don't think you can say to yourselves, 'Abraham is our father.' I tell you that God could make children for Abraham from these rocks.10 The ax is now ready to cut down the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, Your Word I have hidden in my heart that I might not sin against You, for it teaches me to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly before You. Even when it brings about hurtful circumstances help me to do the right thing in maintaining and maturing my spiritual nature as I walk in Your truth and speak the truth. May I not be found lacking in integrity but rather be characterized by my integrity as it honors my Father in heaven. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE!



No comments: