Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday December 28, 2015 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Forgiveness is a willful choice not just a feeling-
2-Wrinkles are only an indiction of where smiles have been-
3-Be not afraid of moving slowly, be afraid only of standing still-
4-A real friend is a forever friend-
5-When it rains look for the rainbow-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Everyone is the age of their heart-
I'VE LEARNED-Live for your eulogy, not your resume-
DID YOU KNOW-The average American eats 19 pounds of cereal per year-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was the rest of the earth outside of Eden just as we have it now?
2-Were all species of animals, birds, insects, bugs, reptiles, etc in Eden?
3-Did Adam and Eve eat any living thing while in Eden?
4-How long in time was it from Adam and Eve's creation to their disobedience of God's command?
5-Had the Serpent been in Eden from the time all the animals were created?
BIBLE TRIVIA-This new testament passage comes from what old testament book-"Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things"?   Acts 4:25
Answer for today   Psalm 2:1
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Luke 19:28-36
28 After Jesus said this, he went on toward Jerusalem. 29 As Jesus came near Bethphage and Bethany, towns near the hill called the Mount of Olives, he sent out two of his followers. 30 He said, “Go to the town you can see there. When you enter it, you will find a colt tied there, which no one has ever ridden. Untie it and bring it here to me. 31 If anyone asks you why you are untying it, say that the Master needs it.”
32 The two followers went into town and found the colt just as Jesus had told them. 33 As they were untying it, its owners came out and asked the followers, “Why are you untying our colt?”
34 The followers answered, “The Master needs it.” 35 So they brought it to Jesus, threw their coats on the colt’s back, and put Jesus on it. 36 As Jesus rode toward Jerusalem, others spread their coats on the road before him.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 
Praying man Father, too often my heart becomes hard, unpliable, and unmoved because of my stubborn will or due to my own ignorance. My pride convinces me that I know best and I become reckless along the way. I want to trust You as the Master Potter when You break my will to remove my imperfections. Though it is a painful, humbling and deliberate process I invite You to realign my heart’s desires and reshape my will according to Your purpose. As I go through this purifying process help me to stand firm during the testing periods of my life. I want to be a vessel of honor that brings glory to You. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.


MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-


No comments: