Saturday, December 19, 2015

Saturday December 19, 2015 thought for the day





 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You become what you think and what you think becomes reality-
2-What you laugh at says who you are-
3-What you might have been is still possible-
4-No one ever learned to walk by instruction-
5-Only God can take what is wrong and make it right-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If life isn't worth living, what else can you do with it-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Money has a strange power to lead people into sin-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Five jelly flavors that flopped-celery, coffee, cola, apple and chocolate-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is forgiveness fair?
2-is forgiveness a selfish thing to do in that you give forgiveness to keep you own heart free from the poison of bitterness?
3-Jesus asked his father to forgive the people who were crucifying him.  Did he?
4-Did God create humans with a natural inclination to do the wrong things? 
5-What is the number one question you have for God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-This new testament passage is from what old testament book-"Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein"?      Acts 1:20
Answer for today       Psalm 69:25
 
SCRIPT
31 Then Jesus took the twelve apostles aside and said to them, “We are going to Jerusalem. Everything the prophets wrote about the Son of Man will happen. 32 He will be turned over to those who are evil. They will laugh at him, insult him, spit on him, 33 beat him with whips, and kill him. But on the third day, he will rise to life again.” 34 The apostles did not understand this; the meaning was hidden from them, and they did not realize what was said.
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Luke 18:31-34
31 Then Jesus took the twelve apostles aside and said to them, “We are going to Jerusalem. Everything the prophets wrote about the Son of Man will happen. 32 He will be turned over to those who are evil. They will laugh at him, insult him, spit on him, 33 beat him with whips, and kill him. But on the third day, he will rise to life again.” 34 The apostles did not understand this; the meaning was hidden from them, and they did not realize what was said.
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 
Praying manFather, You are the Master Pruner who is growing me into the likeness of Your Son, Jesus Christ. As I remain in the Vine You assure me that I will bear much fruit lasting far beyond one season. When I consider the fruit You want to grow in me I recognize that it is all based on character traits seen in the Son. Help me to respond in accordance to the pruning knife of the Word of God as it penetrates my soul, judging the very thoughts and attitudes of my heart. Cut out that which hinders my growth and submerge me in that which will make me flourish making me fruitful for the Kingdom of God here and for the eternal Kingdom of heaven.  Amen.


TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

 

No comments: